Everything we do at Elevate Financial is for the express purpose of serving our clients’ needs. Personalized financial planning, investment management, and retirement plan consulting are the core of our business, and the driving force behind all of our efforts. If it does not further the interests of our clients, time is not wasted on a given task or project.
When you meet with us, here are some of the planning topics we will discuss and questions we will work through.
Cash Flow and Debt Management
- Have you created a budget? Is it working for you?
- Are your saving/spending targets realistic and in line with your goals?
- Do you have a plan for eliminating debt? How do your prioritize debt?
- How do you finance a wedding, vacation home, or large purchase?
- Should you buy or lease a home or car? When should you consider refinance?
- How do you manage student loans (forgiveness, refinance, etc)?
- What is your plan for education funding for your children/grandchildren?
- Which education funding vehicles are best for you?
- Are you on pace to achieve your goal?
- Should you be reviewing your employee benefits each year?
- Are your benefits incorporated into your financial planning?
- Which benefits should you utilize and how do you structure them?
- Should you create a will, trust, power of attorney, or living will?
- How do you organize your estate planning to minimize the burden on your loved ones?
- How much money will you need to retire?
- Are you currently on pace to meet your retirement goals?
Financial Planning for Special Circumstances
- What should you know about planning for your dependent with special needs?
- How should you manage a large windfall of money (inheritance, bonus, gift, etc)?
Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Do you have enough insurance?
- How often should you be shopping your insurance coverage?
- What is your investment strategy?
- How are your investments performing?
- How do you position your assets as you build wealth?
- Should you be doing end of year tax planning?
- When should you hire other advisors? When should you get a second opinion?
- Are your advisors coordinating on your behalf? Who is the quarterback? Who is holding you accountable?